File Lock PEA - version log and old versions
Beta Version 0.1-betaThe beta version was released in March 2016.
Version 0.1 (stable)
- New version of Catena is used as key derivation function: Catena v3.3
- HKDF instead of simple hash for initial hash and key expansion
- Minor usability improvements
Version 0.2 (stable)
- New Graphical User Interface (Nimbus Look&Feel), hour glass as wait cursor,
- Usability: Position of dialogs and windows, file chooser remembers last folder...
- Better distinction between encrypted files and plain text files: lock symbol, background color, text
- File are now always correct sorted
- View menu with tree view, full file names, update and cleanup option
- Password check: GUI and improvements of quality check
- Improvements for unix start script (future proof)
- Fix of minor bugs: Backward compatibility to Java 1.6 prior update 10, shutdown hook problems for Free BSD...
Download old versions
All files are zip files.
Key derivation function is Catena-Dragonfly, cipher is Threefish-512, hash function is Blake2b.